We hope the pandemic subsides soon and that you are all staying safe during these difficult times. We hope you will be able to return to your normal daily lives very soon. Until then we need to make sure that we are doing all that we can to stay safe. Vaping is mainly about harm reduction which is all the more important during these times. Here are some helpful tips on how to make sure your vaping as safely as possible.
1) Don’t share your vaping device with anyone. Don’t vape with anyone else’s device. You cannot be too careful. Some people are asymptomatic to the virus and may potentially be passing the virus on without knowing.
2) Make sure you always wash your hands or sanitize your hands before using a vape device. It so easy to forget to do this but we need to make it into a habit.
3) Keep your device in a clean safe place isolated from anything else that could contaminate it. Do not put in your pocket with coins for example as it could contaminate your device.
4) Regularly clean your device. You could use an alcohol wipe. Make sure it is dry before using.
5) It may be difficult to get vape supplies at present so make sure your stocked up and order early as shipping times may take longer than usual. The last thing we want is for ex-smokers to go back to smoking because they are unable to get vape supplies.
In times like these where there is a serious virus outbreak that’s directly damaging people’s lungs, vaping is needed more than ever as an alternative to smoking.
Stay safe #vapefam