Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Nasty Juice Europe Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Nasty Juice Europe Ltd, or us||Nasty Juice Europe Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10072009 whose registered office is at 292 – 294 St. Helen’s Road, Manchester, BL3 3RP;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Nasty Juice Europe Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nasty Juice Europe Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://nastyjuiceeu.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Nasty Juice Europe Ltd is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Nasty Juice Europe Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
What data is collected?
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
Please see Global pay GDPR policy.
Any contact forms or subscriber boxes for emails shall only be used for sending information about our brand, products or any promotional offers we have available. Nasty Juice Europe Ltd uses Mail Chimp any emails that are sent will always have a unsubscribe option for customers to opt of.
if you would like us to remove you or not opt you in to email marketing you email us at [email protected] with your name and email address (to Identify you) and we shall remove you from any marketing emails.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Nasty Juice Europe Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Data security is of great importance to Nasty Juice Europe Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Nasty Juice Europe Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie Purpose: Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Please see our cookies policy page for more information https://nastyjuiceeu.com/cookie-policy/
Nasty Juice Europe Ltd uses Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest and Youtube.
We use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest and Youtube as a medium to talk to customers and to measure effectiveness of our campaigns and gain information about our products from user’s (customers, fans, reviewers).
We also use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest and Youtube to host competitions on or social media pages with Terms and Conditions clearly defined on the post. If you enter then your contact details will not be given or shared to any one, you will also have the option remove yourself from the post.
Any Information provided to us on our social media platforms like email address and other contact details, will not be shared to any other 3rd party companies, nor transferred to any one. Information on all social media platforms are not saved/downloaded to Nasty Juice Europe Ltd computers/servers.
We may use your email address to contact you about any products and services which we may have on offer, but we will always give you the option of opting in and opting out.
Please see individual GDPR policies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest and Youtube for more information.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
GDPR defines consent as follows: “Any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.”
We will never collect information about you without your consent.
When placing an order and submitting your all data you agree to our Privacy and Data Policy.
Last updated 22 May 2021